Thursday, October 29, 2009

I'm pretty sure Mammaw makes my kids look cool.

Since my children were born, more over, since Andrew was born mu mother in law has bought tons of clothes for them. She somehow figures the math in her head as to what size they should be in almost a year ahead of time and buys stuff on sale in those sizes. It's actually really smart. Shoes she doesn't really get for them that far ahead but as far as clothes go when that season comes around she has a closet full of brand new clothes for them. Then when Austin was born she started buying them matching stuff. I am that terrible mother that I always said I would never become and I put the kids in matching outfits or shirts all the time. It actually makes it easier to spot them in places, you know, church classes or the playground. You just look for two boys wearing the same shirts.
Anyway, as mentioned before yesterday was western day at school and andrew went with quite the outfit on, not that cool of one now in retrospect. So today was wear red day, today I had to dress him so he didn't look like a complete dork. Today he wore a brand new outfit given to him Mammaw. He looked so cool today! He wore some black wind pants with a red Kung Fu Panda shirt and all his classmates said how cool he was. I was proud!

Austin lucks out with his close too. Andrew grows so fast he doesn't get the chance to wear out anything so Austin gets great hand me downs. He seems happy with it, or he just doesn't care.

Now if we can just get the chocky milk delema taken care of we are set!

No comments: