Thursday, July 16, 2009

a few things about Austin

Austin has grown up so quickly lately and sometimes I feel like I blinked and missed him turn from a two year old toddler to an almost three year old boy.



Here are just a few of the great things I love about my Monkey Boy!



He has good manners. I truly believe that if you start working on the simple manners right when they start learning to talk by the time they are a "full talker" it will just be second nature to them. His newest thing is to say, "Thank you Momma" for every little thing you do or give him.

When I get my cup of coffee in the mornings he tells me, "careful, Momma, Hot!"

I love when I come home at the end of the day he always has a smile and waves as he's running to give me kisses and says, "Hi Momma! Home! All done work today!"

I love to watch him TRY to take care of our animals. He thinks the dogs eat best when he hand feeds them, dog food or his food.

And even though it drives me nuts and is a pain to clean up, I can't help but laugh when he comes to me covered in baby power and says, "all done stinky" and i go to his room to see his floor covered in power too. Then he tells me, "no more powder!".

He tickles and steals kisses and gives big bear hugs... Gotta love that Monkey of mine!

No comments: