Thursday, July 16, 2009

The Perfect Excercise

Since Andrew got his new bike for his birthday we have been working with him on riding it. We got him the bigger bike so he could grow into it being that he's growing at an extremely rapid rate and he'll be bigger than me before I know it. So, needless to say it's been a little frustrating teaching how to ride this bigger bike. He can ride just fine but it's his stopping and starting that's still hard for him.
I got one of those little wagon type buggies for the back of my bike for Austin to ride in too. Well you add that to the back of your bike with a 25lbs kid back there and it's like strapping a 15lbs weight to each ankle. The first few nights went okay but last night I was hurting. I can't tell either kid "no" when it comes to bike riding at night because it's good excercise for everyone, except Austin. If my calculations are correct and we do this a few nights a week this alone should keep me in shape. As of today; my abbs hurt, my legs are killing me and even my butt is sore. Buff City Here I come!

No comments: