Thursday, September 24, 2009

A question I haven't been asked in a long time

So my boss asked me today if I had an eating disorder. Really? Seriously?
While I admit that I am very skinny and I've lost just a few pounds, not much, 1 or 2 pounds maybe. I do NOT have any eating disorder! Not that I know of... A tapeworm maybe, but no disorder. Although my sister says a tapeworm has a few great functions, keeps you skinny and makes a great family pet. My kids might have the same thing too though.
I haven't been asked that question in a long time, I was kind of taken aback by it.

I kindly shared with her my 3.5 keys for weight happiness. I will kindly share them with you too! what does the .5 stand for you ask? We will get to that in a little bit. Per my sister I will now be know as a Skinny Little Budda. I should write a book I have so much knowledge to share, along with my great gift of Smartassness!

1. stop eating when you get full! your stomach is supposed to only be the size of your fist, unless you are a cow and have 4 stomachs. Serving your plate at the next meal should remind you to put less on your plate because the rest of it just goes to your ass and thighs.

2. PUT DOWN THE JUNK FOOD AND DESSERT! That stuff too has no nutritional value and only applies itself to your ass. Therefor your butt ends up twice the size as the rest of your body. And trust me that is not attractive.

3. Take yourself for a walk! Better yet, take a run, hit the gym, surf... something but just get yourself moving!

3.5 Have a glass of wine or beer once in a while! good for your heart, bladder and if you're married, the bedroom.

And there dear followers are your 3.5 tips for weight happiness.
Up next--- parenting! Beer and wine(in moderation and after kids bedtimes) are god for that too!

No comments: