Friday, January 23, 2009

Andrew vs. Super Nintendo

Paul pulled out his old school Super Nintendo for Andrew to play. We have a game cube and a PS2 but those have a lot more things to do at one time. So we pull out the old school stuff and you would not belive how good he's gotten.

He started off kinda lousey but wow he kicks my butt now. He reminds me I'm not very good at it because I'm a girl and we just don't play games as good as boys. And then he beats me at Mario cart yet again. But he also beat Donkey Cong last night too.

Now don't freak out it's not like he plays all the time. We use game time as a reward system, when he does a good job at school that day, doesn't give his grandma a hard time, eats dinner well. So he can add up his good behaivior tme and use it when he wants to at night to play his game. He usually gets about 45 minutes a night.

Anyway, I just thought it was funny how good he's gotten. It's takes me back to my youth....tear

No comments: