Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Back to Life, and I'm a pumkin

Well our wonderful fun filled anniversary, mini vacation has ended and now it's back to school for the kids and work for us. But we had a great time, we ate and slept till we were stuffed and almost rested. It was a great time to remember why we got married and how much fun we have together, and we laughed a lot. We were able to see our good friends and go hear a pretty good band play. We shopped and saw a movie and ate some more. That is my kinda time!
The kids stayed with Paul's parents and I think the seperation was harder on me then it was for them. I knew Andrew would be fine but I have gone a night without Austin yet and I had slightly hoped he would cry at bedtime or miss me in some way but no such luck, I know that my baby is 2 1/2 and I can't let him go for a night but he's most likely the last baby I'm gonna have so I want to cherish every minute of it.

Anyway, speaking of babies... Austin is no longer in his crib. We had a day bed in his room as a guest bed since we moved into this house so we finally decided to move his crib out of his room and put him to sleep in his big bed. He has done great so far! The first night we had to put him back to bed twice but after that first night we didn't have to anything other than put him to sleep and kiss him goodnight. Napping hasn't beed a problem either. I think he likes it!

I will post pictures of his new room arraingment when I figure what on earth my computer at home is doing. It works for the most part but something is going on with our firewall and it won't let us connect to the enternet.

1 comment:

Morgan Matula said...

Congrats on finally getting him out of the crib! Madison loves her little toddler bed! :)