Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Well I guess I should get serious about this stuff...

Well I didn't know anyone actually read this but to my surprise someone actually does. So I need to update some things on life and what's going on in ours.

First
While I'm glad there are those people who can live in cold country, I am not one of them. I hate the cold and I hate the static that my hair is filled with when it gets cold. I look like one of those balls in science class that you touch and all the light inside of it moves where your finger goes, just it's my hair and not light. I worked so hard on my hair this morning and as soon as I walk out the door it grows. DANGIT!!! Another potential good hair day gone.

B.
I don't know if anyone knew I wrecked Paul's car back in september. On Austin's birthday too. Well he finally got a new one. He got a new Camry, it's really nice too. We got car seats to go in that one too so now we dont have to switch out seats and worry about who picks up the kids and who has seats to do so. Paul's mom has a pair in her car so everyone who does stuff with our kids can be safe.

3.
I can't believe that the Christmas break has come and gone so quickly. The time went by so fast, and while I was so ready to send Andrew back to school I miss him during the day. We have so much in common that our interactions are funny. Trying to disapline his is like trying to do the same to me. The boys had such a good time together.
And I had Christmas lunch at my house this year and I actually pulled it off. Now I just have to take down my decorations.
Melissa came to stay with us this past weekend. We had so much fun but it went by too fast too.
We ate our way through the weekend, that's the fun of having a pregnant sister.
My boss gave me a VIP pass to the opening Buffulo Wild Wings and all the food was free! So we got a sitter and ate our way through that night too. Some guys were flirting with us(i think, it's been so long since i flirted I don't remember how) and thinking it was cool that we were twins and then the look on their faces when Mel stood up and saw her belly was priceless.
Oh, and I took her to get a pedicure that afternoon so our toes looked pretty. When I was pregnant she would do the same thing for me so I was able to repay her a little that day.

And last,
I have been tagged so I'm supposed to put 6 (un)interesting things about me. So here you go Erin, blog updated and tagged!

1. I am very grumpy in the morning and even meaner at night if woken up. It takes me at least 2 cups of coffee to at least be approachable.
2. I can't wait to find out if my sister is having a boy or a girl and her being pregnant is so much fun for me.
3. I love to eat, all foods, anytime.
4. I would like to have a vacation this year without the kids. Someplace to go skiing would be nice. hint hint Erin
5. I work at a bank and had a great review yesterday and go a pay raise. I get a bonus is february too!
6. my computer took a crap and so I'm doing this from work. When it gets fixed I will be so excited!

2 comments:

Morgan Matula said...

Yay, you posted a new blog!! :) Woohoo!!!

I'm trying to keep up with mine now too!

Miss you my shoulda-been-twin!

ERIN said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good work. Great to hear all the updates too. I miss you guys! can you believe Lilly and Austin are already two! Ugh where does time go? I am so happy your sister is preggers! I can't wait to find out what she is having. I get excited about that stuff. keep up the blogging!