Monday, April 6, 2009

Saturdays with Sussa

We have seen Sussa for the past 3 saturdays in a row now and i must say we quite enjoy it. Andrew talks about seeing her all week now and he thinks that come saturday we are just supposed to go hang out with her.
For some reason or another Melissa has come down here or as of this last saturday we snuck up to San Marcos and hung out and did a little shopping. I say snuck because Melissa is technically not supposed to do any traveling or driving long distances. We just couldn't help ourselves though so we met up there after I got off work. Actually I don't think she cared as much about seeing me as much as it was just to spend time with Andrew.
I took our wagon with us for the boys to ride in while we shopped and that was the smartest thing I could have done. They have one of those comfy wagons with seats and cup holders so they rode in comfort.
We didn't do too much shopping, with a pregnant girl and two kids you can't do a lot of shopping but we went where we wanted to go, got the boys stuff mostly and had a great dinner together before we went home. It was a great saturday with our Sussa!

And now I have two sick boys at home to take care of. We all have the crud. Cough, fever, runny noses.... *sigh* at least saturday was good

No comments: