Thursday, April 16, 2009

some updates





Yesterday my friend Morgan got me out of a pickle! I didn't have a sitter yesterday and she lives in my neighborhood and offered to watch the boys for me. And to make my day even better she sent me these pictures of the boys playing. It made my day! Not only was it nice to know that they were well taken care of and Austin had a friend to play with but to be able to see them during the day was awsome.
I wish there was a better way to convey my appriciation to you Morgan. THANK YOU SOOO MUCH! (that's all I can come up with)
Also, my mom got me an apointment for april 27th to see a doctor up in SA to see what we can do about my elbow. I broke my left elbow 3 times when I was little and I'm having lots of problems with it now. Here's hoping something can be done about it.

No comments: