Friday, February 20, 2009

family dinners

Our kids are now at a great age that going out to eat with them is just two kids screaming. I love that now after church on sundays we go out for mexican food, now it's tradition. It's funny to watch the boys eat "chips and spicy" until their mouth is on fire.
Yesterday was not one of my better days... so I was not about to do any cooking. So we went for a great dinner at Chili's. The kids ate tons of chips and spicy and by the time dinner arrived they were too full. Andrew said he would take it for lunch today, and he did.

I love great family date nights!

1 comment:

ERIN said...

haha...Lil calls salsa "spicy" too...she loves it...silly kids.
I am glad you were able to go out...we finally have lilly able to sit through dinner, but luke is now at that age where he isn't having any of it...ugh.