Thursday, February 19, 2009

Marriage Survey... i'm bored

Answer the following 25 questions about your marriage, then tag whoever you want to do this!Come on, play along - inquiring minds want to know! ;-)

♥ What are your middle name
Kevin and Ann

♥ How long have you been together?
We've been together for 8 years and married for 7

♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating?
Maybe 2 weeks? it was fast

♥ Who asked who out?
He did, it actually started out really badly but got much better as time went on. He only asked me out to win a bet and i only went out with him because he had a hot car.

♥ How old are each of you?
I'm 27 and he's 26

♥ Whose siblings do/ did you see the most?
Mine, mostly just my sister. But she's his sister pretty much too, we share her

♥ Do you have any children together?
Two good looking boys!

♥ What about pets?
3 cats and 1 dog and Paul hates them all

♥ Did you go to the same school?
Nope

♥ Are you from the same home town?
yup

♥ Who is the smartest?
Paul is on a lot of things but there are some things, like computers and cooking that I'm much smarter at

♥ Who is the most sensitive?
Me!

♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple?
Tejas is a favorite, we eat mexican food every sunday too. We like alot of places

♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
New Orleans I believe.

♥ Do you have a song?
When i said I do by Clint Black and Lisa Hartman Black

♥ Who has the worst temper?
that would be me probly.

♥ Who does the cooking?
Usually me, but Paul makes the best eggs and is the king of the grill.

♥ Who is more social?
That would def. be me.

♥ Who is the neat-freak?
That is Paul - I'm ok with mess....

♥ Who is the more stubborn?
More than likely me.....

♥ Who hogs the bed?
Andrew, when he climbs in the bed in the middle of the night, every night! Thank God it's a king size!

♥ Who wakes up earlier?
Neither, we hate mornings!

♥ Where was your first date?
Denny's for desert, but that was only cuase he forced me to meet him there so he would work my friend's shift so she could go out of town with us. He ended up not working it but we also lied about where we were going. We said we were going to a funeral but really went to Sea World. He found out and made me go out with him again.... and the rest as they say is history!

♥ Who has the bigger family?
EQUAL

♥ Do you get flowers often?
Nope, the cat rips them up so we just don't waste our money on them

♥ How do you spend the holidays?
alternate between the families

♥ How long did it take to get serious?
It took only 3 weeks for that, Hey man when you know, you know!

♥ Who eats more?
Def Paul, i don't know where he puts it all

♥ Who does/ did the laundry?
I wash and dry but he folds and I put aways

♥ Who’s better with the computer?
Me, Paul has no patience for it

♥ Who drives when you are together?
Always him

Okay so now if you are bored and care to share some information about your marriage fill this out. it's kills at least 15 minutes of the day...come on 6 o'clock!!

No comments: