Thursday, March 26, 2009

Austin is stumpy today

My poor Baby Austin is stumpy today. Stumpy is the word we use when we don't feel good. It's short and frumpy put together so it comes out stumpy.
He has a low grade fever not enough to be too worried about but he is just really lethargic.
Austin is the kid that could be really sick but you'd never know it because he's still running around like a wild indian. But today he just wanted to lay in his bed and watch his Thomas and the Magic train movie. When I left for work he was sound asleep.
I called his doctor and they said he may be getting his back mollars or growing and sometimes that could do this to kids. Just to keep an eye on him to see if he gets any other symtoms.

Just pray that my baby feels better soon would ya?

1 comment:

ERIN said...

poor little guy. I hope he feels better soon.