Friday, March 13, 2009

I'm gonna drag the person responsible for daylight savings time behind my car!

I HATE DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME!!! HATE IT!!!

I am a person who loves sleep! always have, always will! And when you take an hour away from me it mess with my whole body clock.

And trying to get Andrew up and hour early for school when he went to sleep an hour late he's just as mean and grumpy as me.... two pees in a pod we are

My whole week has just been thrown all out of wack. Having two sick kids this weekend by myself(Paul had to work the past 8 days/nights) and getting the kids and myself up early to get us where we need to be has been tough. Us and punctuality have not been on the same page this week.

It's sad when your boss pats you on the head and says it's been a bad week...

AS GOD AS MY WITNESS NEXT WEEK WILL BE BETTER!!!

No comments: