Monday, March 30, 2009

So much in such a short amount of time











So where to begin....
Friday night's Wild About Wine at the zoo went great. A cold front came in while we were there so it got a little chilly but it was so nice anyway. The food was great and the wine was good too. Then we got the boys and headed home for an early bedtime.
Saturday was a very busy day. Melissa's shower went FANTASTIC! These are only the pics I took with my phone. I completely forgot to take my camera but Melissa brought hers so she will email me those pictures when she can. In those you will see that Andrew is in every one of them. He thought she just couldn't open her gifts without his help. (austin didn't care about anything other than cake and his trains so he's not in many of them)
Andrew was so funny though, she would open a gift and you would hear him say things like, " that's so precious, or it's so beautiful!" And then he would try to remember the name of who gave the gift and say thank you to the group mostly, he didn't really know who that person actually was. It was funny.
As you can see the cake turned out well, not as block like as I wanted but it still came out and tasted great. Melissa had most of the bottom half to take home with her, she said she liked cake.
After the shower was over Mom, Melissa and I headed to my grandma's house to practice our song. Sunday i was so proud of all of us, I think we did great considering we hadn't sung together in 8 years. I actually saw many tears from some of the people in the aduience that have known us our whole lives and singing careers. They may have been crying because it was bad and they just lied to us and said it was good, who knows...
Today i barely have a voice left at all, we practiced a bunch on saturday.
That's all for the moment, I will post the other pictures when I get them.




No comments: