Friday, March 27, 2009

Wild about Wine

We are going to the zoo tonight for their 2nd annual Wild About Wild celebration.
I worked at the zoo last year for a while and help with it last year and Paul and I had a blast.
It's good food and you go from booth to booth and try different wines paired with foods, and there is good entertainment too. This will be our date night tonight.
It's only from 7 to 9...

Austin is feeling better so both boys will go to grandma's house for a few hours. I think It's just his back teeth coming in because he's chewing on his plug(passifier) like crazy. (and spare the comments on the boy still using one please, i know...)

Tomorrow is Sussa's shower and i can't wait to see how her cake turns out! I'll post plent of pictures come monday!

1 comment:

ERIN said...

I hope you guys had fun