Monday, March 16, 2009

I can be taught!


Being that my computer at home has taken a permenant vacation on me i have been doing anything online related here at work on my free time.

So i cant really do anything with my ditigtal camera either. BUT!!!

I take a ton of pictures and videos with my phone and we send them to either Sussa or daddy(paul). So i figured I could email the pictures from my phone to my email and then copy and paste them to my blog. They are a little fuzzy but you get the idea.


So the pictures so far of the kids are when we went to the livestock show. Austin loved seeing the 4 wheelers, they go in his catagory of tractors and trains. So he had a blast.


Now that I've figured the picture stuff out i can show off my good lookin boys!

Oh, and here's a picture of my haircut.

I cut off 3 inches and died it darker with some honey auburn highlights in it. Gotta cover those grey hairs!

No comments: