Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Taco night

Some days things just work out differently from what you plan.
Paul called me a few minutes ago and said his sister is having taco night at her house tonight. Score! This means I don't have to cook!
While I'm not to thrilled with not being able to go home right after work at least I don't have to cook. Tacos sound really good tonight too.
Now i know what you are thinking... "what's so great about tacos?"
Well for starters they don't use regular taco shells. They use corn tortillas cooked in crisco until they get crispy and then you put a slice of cheese on it for just a few seconds till it melts.
We also dice up sliced pickles and put those on tocos along with refried beans. And while I don't eat guacamole my kids love to eat it with their tacos too.

So I planned on going home but I'll make a pit stop for tacos first.

No comments: